1. Create new traditions. Keeping old traditions alive is important, but you may not be able to do some of them this year. Instead of forgoing the tradition, create a new one to take its place!
2. Make festive cocktails instead of creating a large meal. If you enjoy spending time creating large meals for the whole family to enjoy, chances are that will look a little different this year. Instead of focusing on the smaller meal, spend some time
creating new cocktails and drinks the family can enjoy.
3. Throw a virtual party. If you don't want to miss out on seeing some of your family this year, set up a virtual party so you can still spend time together!
4. Decorate your space. Focus on decorating your home for YOU this year. If you don't like decorating, skip it! If you love decorating, focus on putting up your favorites and really take the time to enjoy them.
5. Gift your neighbors and family with your favorite treats. Holiday baking
doesn't have to stop this year. You can still bake your favorite recipes and
leave them outside the home for your friends and family. It's sure to be a
special treat for everyone!
6. Think of all the reasons it's important to have a socially distanced Holiday.
Focus on how you are protecting your family and loved ones instead of thinking
about missing them.
While the Holiday Season will definitely look different this year, there are
still so many things to be thankful for and many different ways to celebrate
while staying safe. Happy Holidays to you and your family from all of us at
The Jennifer Hollister Group!