Summer is underway, which means more time spent outdoors and engaging in more social activities. With pandemic restrictions being lifted across most of the country, the need to get outdoors is even more prevalent this year. After spending a long day outside,
it's important to have a comfortable and inviting bedroom to rest and recharge. Here are some great tips on how to easily spruce up your room!
1. Swap out your sheets and comforters. Adding different colors and textures is a great way to hit the refresh button in your room without spending a lot of time or money.
2. Switch up your pillow and add some fun throw pillows if you have the space. Not only can you change the pillows themselves, but you'll be surprised at the difference a simple, bright pillow case can make. Add in some bold colors if you have a more
neutral palette in your room.
3. Add in some artwork. It's a great time to check out local markets and antique shops. Find one or two pieces of artwork that will match with your color scheme, or you can choose something bold that stands out.
4. Organize your nightstand and dressers. Clutter can stack up quickly in your bedroom, but it can also become a distraction. Take a few minutes to declutter and organize your things. It can make a huge difference!
5. Bring the outdoors indoors. Indoor plants are a great way to bring color to your space. Some indoor plants can even help purify the air, making them a great choice for allergy sufferers.
Whether you are looking to add more color, make the room more comfortable, or you just simply want a quick refresh, these are some great ideas that are sure to please!