2. Host a couples game night. Choose some of your favorite games and let the good times roll!
3. Looking for something simple? Grab some yummy snacks and snuggle in with your sweetheart to watch a movie.
4. If you're into history and the arts, check out your local museum for available tours. Some museums are offering virtual tours. You can even tour the Louvre from the comfort of your own home!
5. Learn more about each other during date night. Ask questions that will help you get to know each other on a deeper level. We recommend games such as Let's Get Deep or The Ultimate Game for Couples that are available for purchase on Amazon.
6. Do good, together. Start a fundraiser for your favorite charity, drop off donations at your local donation drop site, volunteer at a local food bank or community garden. There are so many ways to give back!
Whether you choose to stay in or go out, the key is spending quality time with your partner. The Jennifer Hollister Group wishes you a very happy Valentine's Day!